Having started in my late teens in the property industry, my aim is to provide all my clients with the knowledge of my experience gained over the last 20 years.
I pride myself on what I know sets me apart from every other consultant and advisor out there. I have had 23 years experience. Not 1 year’s experience 23 times!! During the journey I have been lucky enough to be part of small boutique teams where it’s all hands on deck and multitasking is a must! Working on some of Australia’s largest ever landmark projects, there has never been anywhere to hide or pass the buck like in some big organisations.
As a result you will be employing a unique diversified consultant that has and continues to undertake every task required within any apartment project. All in all, I personally have co-ordinated, sold, leased or managed over $3 billion of real estate. From a construction & development management perspective, the total value of projects overseen currently totals $1.5 billion.
But who really am I…
- Country boy – during my formative years I grew up on a 200 acre dairy farm in Victoria’s Goulburn Valley region. Located in Tatura, I regularly travel back to breathe some clean country air and see the stars.
- Marathon Man – a veteran on 7 marathons and 12 half marathons; I start most mornings with a 10km jog. Usually in darkness at 5.30 in the morning, this time is used to stay fit and plan the day ahead. When preparing for a marathon I will try to run up to 130km a week, sometimes starting at 4am.
- Father & Sons – Married, I am a very proud father of 3 boys. Each of my sons keep me on my toes and make life an ever changing adventure, negotiation, and certainly a pleasure.
- Dream Job – Whilst I love my job, I must admit I dream daily of traveling the world as a hotel & food critic! Having spent a lot of time traveling the roads of Melbourne, ask me the best place for most types of food and I’ll happily go on for hours!
- Education – I learnt to read and write at a few places before completing my VCE at De La Salle College, Malvern. A uni degree is stored somewhere at home; being a Bachelor of Business in Property which I gained with Distinctions. I also completed a Certificate IV in Real Estate, which qualifies me as a Licensed Estate Agent.
- Sports – Like most Australian males I will watch 2 ants race! My footy team is the Geelong Cats, A-League; Melbourne City & Manchester City in the EPL. The Socceroos are my national side of choice, and I will always arise morning, noon or night to watch any game they play in.
So if you want the experience of a grey haired veteran, with the vigour and bravado of an executive still in his thirty’s, then please give me a call. Myself, or one of my team members look forward to happily assisting you with your requirements.